the summer of 2010
perhaps the most important time of my life.
and all because two things that happened.
November 2nd, 2009
I want a best friend. I mean I guess I already have best friends. but i mean like the ones in the movies, the one where if you get bored you can just go over to their house and nothing is awkward. you can just sit around and do absolutely nothing and have the greatest time. your pratically a part of their family, and they're yours. you always think the exact same things about everything and you tell each other everything, you're completely honest with each other and don't get offended. the kind of friend that you will never split up with.
my friends are all amazing and i have no room to complain. but somtimes i wish i had that friend. that i could just call up when i needed to talk, and they would just completely get it...
- i found this friend. she had been there all along, but i became better friends with her than i ever had with anyone else in my entire life.
- i went to efy, and youth conference, i was faithful in my daily prayer and scripture study. and i gained a testimony for myself. i gained a real relationship with my Savior, and found out who i was. i realized i truly was a princess and a daughter of God, and it changed my life.
I love this very much.
ReplyDeleteAs do I... alot. :)
ReplyDelete