i often wonder what is it that you, my readers like to read about? what is it that keeps you coming back to my blog? as you may have noticed, i lack exciting events and creative ideas to post about in this busy, drab time of the year. so speak your mind. what do you want me to write about? any questions? feel free to ask. i'll try my best to answer as honestly as i feel necessary. (:
so to whomever you may be, reading this blog right now, your comments would be greatly appreciated. if you have nothing to say, that's fine too. i'll just continue with my ramblings and nonsense.
sincerely: brit.
(the title isn't to be taken literally, comments are always welcomed :)
What's going on at school?
ReplyDeleteWho do you have your eye on? describe him.
What are your favorite things (anything at all)
~anonymous
Dearest brit
ReplyDeleteI really love your blog. So please don't change anything bout it. I check about twice a day fir new post and I've read ALL of the post I love it when I'm mentioned and I love learning all bout u and bout the life of a 14 year old. When ever I get sad or tired of homework I read your blog. It's the most visited site on my iPod. You've inspired me to write a blog. I don't know when it will start but don't worry someday I will have a blog because of u
O brit I bet this is the longest commet you've ever read. Thats alright though cuz I got more to say.
O brit your an amazing sister. You give great advice. You say "he's going out with the most beautiful girl in the grade" I personally think that you:) u r great to run with your great to watch annE of green gables with. Your great to find rather cute boys with your great to stack with. U have always been more than great. Your wonderful to play dress ups with when we were young u r wonderful to play dolls with, your incredible at curling hair and doing make up for a 7th graders first day. Your incredible at giving advice when I have trouble with friends. Your incredible at helping me find my dream pea coats. Your my sister and we wil get to spend forever together so I can learn everything else about you :) can't wait
Love you <3
Jen
I agree with Jen I also NEED to start a blog, I just don't know what to title it. If you could give some options that would be DANDy. your blog posts are always great, so just say whatever comes to mind!
ReplyDelete