i have 30 followers.
and some days my little counter marks more views, and some days less.
so to any of you who read this please leave some love?
say anything. whatever you want.
be anonymous if you'd prefer.
just let me know that you're there?
and if you have a blog i'll leave some love in return.
if not, kudos to you anyways.
well i was going to ask you who you asked on the date but then i scrolled down to see you already posted which one so i won't ask.
ReplyDeletecaramel chocolate was always a good form of love.
ReplyDeletebut these words will have to suffice.
Well hi :). I have to confess that I've been stalking your blog for a while now haha. I don't remember how I found your blog.. it was through someone else's I think. Anyway, I read your blog :), although I just realized I'm not a follower so i just added myself. I guess I'm the true definition of a blog stalker because I've never met you in my life haha.
ReplyDeleteOh. hey Brit.
ReplyDelete(I didn't know what else to say..Totally not as witty as the rest of you.)
:)
hi i'm linda. i like sunny weather, and hate rude people.
ReplyDeletejust randomly stopping by. (:
hey Brit.
ReplyDeleteI really like your blog!