Monday, August 15

i don't know you, but i want to all the more for that..

even if the rest of those lyrics are completely unapplicable, 
let's get to know each other a little better shall we?
it's simple really. just a few questions, and we can all be a little happier.

one: your current favorite song. not the mainstream songs, something new. 
two: a random fact about yourself. a weird habit that makes you unique. 
three: lastly, a question for me. anything will do. from boys to preferred color of crayon. answers are guaranteed to follow. 

please? if i promise to leave you some love in comment form on your blog?
or just cause you're feeling super friendly and nice today. (: 

11 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you want this as a comment but I shall post it here and then post it on my blog :)

    one: Just Like Heaven by The cure!
    two: When I get nervous I'll pull my sleeves down, bite my nails and play with my hair. Typical woman.
    three: what happened on you're last date?

    www.laughyourwaythroughlife.blogspot.com <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1- I've got a lot of favorite songs, but my current favorite one is You Are A Tourist by Death Cab for Cutie.
    #2-I find rain inspirational. Yeah, I'm weird.
    #3- What is your favorite flavor of hot chocolate?

    :) I'm glad Jess is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A. N. O. N. Y. M. O. U. S.August 15, 2011 at 11:23 PM

    1st- Not now- blink-182 & ain't no reason- Brett dennen Right now it's a tie between those two

    2nd- I have about 8 hats from the 1960's that I wear on a daily basis

    3rd- how's life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. one. long time coming, oliver james. or anything by a rocket to the moon or he is we.
    two. i turn my radio on almost every time i go into my room. even if it is just for a minute.
    three. actually, i'm liking the preferred crayon color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ill do it when i find more time to blog rather than just stalk! your a doll. i love your blog lots! i feel like we need to be friends. like real life, play with each other friends. hope that wasnt too creepy! haha! anyway, i adore you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. Liar Liar by Never Shout Never <3

    2. I don't like to sleep with the covers off because I feel like a monster will come eat me :/

    3. Do you prefer orange juice, or apple juice?

    -Morgan

    littlealpaca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. One: pumped up kicks by foster the children
    Two: airplane bathrooms scare me. I refuse to use them.
    Three: do you want to become really good friends in high school?

    ReplyDelete
  8. uno: stereo hearts-gym class heroes.
    dos: im in love with you. (but i dont find that weird;)
    tres: what is the first thing you notice in the opposite gender?

    *side note: morgan (who posted two before me) your number 2? im the exact same way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my current favorite song for this week is Eleanor Rigby by the Beatles.
    A strange fact about me is I pace when I'm thinking or if I'm bored.
    What's your favorite thing to do,when you are wearing a skirt? What is your favorite flavor of snow cone? Do you like pi better or pie?

    ReplyDelete
  10. one: Georgia by Hanson.
    two: im terrified of corn fields.
    three: whats the color of your tooth brush?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Song: My body by Young the Giant
    Random fact: I put ketchup on nearly anything.
    Question: Would you audition for My Fair Lady?
    lovemary

    ReplyDelete