Friday, October 7

oh hey. newsflash.

i kinda decided i'm not okay with all the people who have the url address of this little blog. 
calm down. i don't believe in going private. 
but in 3 days it will be switched.. so send me a facebook message. 
or leave a comment. 
or send me an e-mail. (sheisbrit@gmail.com)
whatever works really. 
that is, if you're still interested in knowing everything and more about my happy little life. 
don't worry, i still love most all of you. (:

12 comments:

  1. I would love it! comment on my blog if you dont mind me reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mossflowergirl@gmail.com
    please may i read your blog? (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. double me! I'm not your friend on facebook but I like your blog you can email it to me sabrinabea (at) hotmail :)

    laughyourwaythroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is adorable. I dont have a facebook ): but i love blogging, and i found your blog through beth, so yaa...meeee(: It's Taesha by the way. (From School) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. there is no question.
    i will read it weather you like it or not.
    (so, in nicer words, i would like to read your blog:)

    ReplyDelete