honestly, i've never been a fan of texting. seriously, what a waste of time.
and considering my favorite person to text seems to have dropped off the face of the earth,
i managed to find something much better to fill the little spare time i have.
i read.
once upon a time i had to read a book for english.
i'm not a reader. i can read. i used to read. i got busy, i stopped reading.
and started the book completely last minute.
of course i chose hunger games. the movie is coming out, i want to go to the premiere, and i don't want to be one of the schmoe's who haven't even read the book.
let's be real. i was hooked.
i put off homework because i was too busy reading.
i let my google reader reach over 400 because blogs became of little interest.
i came home from school and immediately pulled out my book.
i wasn't social in english because i wanted to read it.
i read my book in the car, to and from gymn.
i read myself to sleep because i couldn't put it down.
i ignored texts because i was a climatic part of the story.
i have a fairly important test tomorrow that i haven't even started studying for.
and two and half days later, i finished it.
oh yid. if you haven't read you probly should. like asap.
it really is that good.
problem???
i hadn't seen the movie trailers. i only knew josh hutcherson was playing one boy. and liam hemsworth the other.
welll in my mind, liam hemsworth was peeta.
and throughout the entire book i manged to fall madly in love with him.
then i watched the trailer and just about died when i realize i had it backwards.
liam, should be peeta. josh, should be gale.
honestly, i'm dying.
AHHH! Yay another person to whom I can talk to about how much I love these books! That is how my life has been spent(lunch time) reading any book. I was sad with the boys switched in the movie...but I have to say Josh as peeta is growing on me. I too am dying. Lets go to the premiere together?
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! I did that exact same thing (:
ReplyDeleteDude. I totally agree that Liam should be Peeta. It's just not right. Liam- Peeta. Josh- Gale
ReplyDeleteagreed. liam would make a much better peeta.
ReplyDeletethose eyebrows tickle my soul...