Tuesday, January 31

i'm in a good mood. i think i'll blog.

today started out pretty normal. i woke up late. braided my hair. and wore a skirt. 
and all was good until third period. 

when i remembered that stupid dream i had last night. 
(haha not the one where i was wearing a gold sparkle suit, in a hot hair balloon on my way to save the land of oz.)
the other one. the most amazing dream ever. but really it just hurt more than anything.. 
i couldn't focus the entire class period. and honestly wanted to cry just a little. 

but guess what. life got better. so much better. 
jess came to kneaders and told me some super happy news. 
my cash-out went perfect and i was right on to the very last penny. 
and when i got off work, you had texted me first. and then you used a semi-colon properly in a text.
 (+ a thousand-million bonus points!!!)

and i realized it had been a pretty good day. . 
even though we had to scrape the windows on the car, it was freezing outside and we had to park in bfe, my teacher didn't mark me tardy and he probably should've. 
i did good on the drivers ed test even if it's thee most boring class. 
second period all we did was play words with friends and watched a movie. 
and with beth, drake and jason in that class it's obviously thee best and funniest class ever. 
aerobics was a necessary workout.
we had pizza factory for lunch. and it was soo good. 
and even if i did terrible on the quiz, we got extra credit on our project. 
i have guy friends who are nice enough to listen to me be over-dramatic for just a few minutes. 
i absolutely love my job. and today friendly customers came and said nice things to me. 
i was in a good mood so i bought myself a pastry. 
we took a math test yesterday so no math homework for me tonight. 

annd. life's good. 
life's definitely good. (:
life

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know: you looked superb today, Britt.
    Don't let the haters get you down. (:
    You are a beautiful daughter of God.
    I'm glad I get to share this class with you.
    You're strong and faithful and gorgeous and, I can tell, you're just trying to do what's right.
    That's all your Heavenly Father asks of you.
    Good for you for wanting to do it.
    P.S.
    I concur: correct punctuation? hawt.. (;
    And P.S. I know I've said some things that have offend you, and I'm sorry. I was only trying to help. But I realize what I think I say isn't always what is heard. Forgive me; I meant no harm.
    You really do inspire me.
    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with ^. You looked way cute. I also wanted to say that I know I didn't make the best first impression on you and I have caused some problems for you so I wanted to apologize. It was completely unintentional so I'm sorry. I love reading your blog and I wish I knew you better. keep blogging, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete