If you have pandora I listen to the 'almost lover' by fine frenzy radio station, and alot of good swoon songs come on. But I dont know. I really like it.
Because I have some strange taste, I will just give you a massive list haha
The Workday Release- Mr. and Mrs. Beautiful, A Starlit Sky, Love in A Box Mayday Parade- I Swear This Time I Mean It Corey Crowder- When I'm With You Stephen Kellogg- Keep Me In Your Thoughts Katy McAllister- Seriously Hall & Oates- You Make My Dreams Come True Parachute- Forever & Always, Kiss Me Slowly And obviously some Taylor Swift- Ours, Crazier
A Thousand Years- Christina Perri I Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz The Reason- Hoobastank Fall for You- Secondhand Serenade You're the Inspiration- Chicago Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's Us Against the World- Coldplay
^ Parachute! I second that. the Breaking Dawn Sound track has THOUSANDS of perfect songs for this given situation! also, some others:
If the moon fell down tonight - Chase Coy & Collbie Caillat Fearless - T. Swizzle Infinity To One, Just Friends, Someone Somewhere - Jason Reeves Parachute - Ingrid Michaelson Look at me, This Time - Carrie Underwood If My heart was a house - Owl City All your life, Walk Me Down the Middle - The Band Perry Got me going crazy - The Jonas Brothers Stay with me, Falling for you, Out of my mind, what if, You got me, Oxygen, Tailor Made - All by Colbie Caillat You - Chris Young (PERFECTION!!)
and last, but deffinatly not least..
Everything About you, One Thing, Save You tonight - ONE DIRECTION!!! (:
Eric Hutchinson- OK, it's Alright With Me. (OH MY HECK THIS IS PERFECT. YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS.) it's a little michael buble and it makes me feel happy & flirty. :)
Maroon 5- she will be loved
ReplyDeleteMayday parade- miserable at best
He is we
Snow patrol- chasing cars and run
All on my favorites playlist
If you have pandora I listen to the 'almost lover' by fine frenzy radio station, and alot of good swoon songs come on. But I dont know. I really like it.
ReplyDeleteBecause I have some strange taste, I will just give you a massive list haha
ReplyDeleteThe Workday Release- Mr. and Mrs. Beautiful, A Starlit Sky, Love in A Box
Mayday Parade- I Swear This Time I Mean It
Corey Crowder- When I'm With You
Stephen Kellogg- Keep Me In Your Thoughts
Katy McAllister- Seriously
Hall & Oates- You Make My Dreams Come True
Parachute- Forever & Always, Kiss Me Slowly
And obviously some Taylor Swift- Ours, Crazier
So... Yeah :)
A Thousand Years- Christina Perri
ReplyDeleteI Won't Give Up- Jason Mraz
The Reason- Hoobastank
Fall for You- Secondhand Serenade
You're the Inspiration- Chicago
Rhythm of Love- Plain White T's
Us Against the World- Coldplay
:D More on this guy.
^ Parachute! I second that.
ReplyDeletethe Breaking Dawn Sound track has THOUSANDS of perfect songs for this given situation!
also, some others:
If the moon fell down tonight - Chase Coy & Collbie Caillat
Fearless - T. Swizzle
Infinity To One, Just Friends, Someone Somewhere - Jason Reeves
Parachute - Ingrid Michaelson
Look at me, This Time - Carrie Underwood
If My heart was a house - Owl City
All your life, Walk Me Down the Middle - The Band Perry
Got me going crazy - The Jonas Brothers
Stay with me, Falling for you, Out of my mind, what if, You got me, Oxygen, Tailor Made - All by Colbie Caillat
You - Chris Young (PERFECTION!!)
and last, but deffinatly not least..
Everything About you, One Thing, Save You tonight - ONE DIRECTION!!! (:
oh sorry. I just like music. and love. and you (:
Maroon 5- pay phone
ReplyDeleteEric Hutchinson- OK, it's Alright With Me. (OH MY HECK THIS IS PERFECT. YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO THIS.)
ReplyDeleteit's a little michael buble and it makes me feel happy & flirty. :)