(more like a ridiculously small portion of them.)
*days spent at the pool
*natural hair and make-up free
*fresh fruit. pineapple, strawberries, and blueberries
*slow days at work
*getting off early
*voicemails
*buying treats for yourself
*kneaders chocolate mousse domes
*frozen hot chocolate
*coming home to an amazing dinner from your lovely mother
*watching 'Lost' on netflix (psych. it's terrible. i'm addicted.)
*hilarious facebook movies
*spectacular dreams all night long
*sleeping in, just the right amount
*the feeling after going for a run
*otter-pops. lots of otter-pops
*ice cold showers
*men's body wash
*summer seminary
*chalking
*broccoli-cheese alfredo
*ice cream sandwhiches
*the tuesday crew at work
*nice pay-checks
*wal-mart late at night
*kind notes
*cool people: jess, logan, nicole, beth, maddie, steph, cali, jenae, etc. etc. etc. (:

So I know this is super random.. but I'm super happy your addicted to Lost(: I am too. haha I started it last summer. I just finished watching the whole series for the third time today(: It's soo freaking good, i promise. Stick with it through the weirdness. it's probably the best thing ever. I encourage it.
ReplyDeleteP.s. Sorry for the randomness(: haha