Wednesday, March 27

Elder McArthur.

I'm so lucky to be able to call my brother my best friend. He truly is thee absolute greatest kid I know. We've had the best adventures and times together. Maybe a little weird, but I want my husband to be just like him. His wife will be one lucky woman. [and i'll definitely have to approve of her first.]
I don't think I could describe him even if I tried. and most people who truly know him, would tell you the same. He's just the greatest. More than anything I'll miss the chats we have. Whether it was up on the rocks in Lake Powell, or just sitting in the kitchen after we've both gotten home late after dances or hanging out. He's a super good listener, and gives good input too. I'll miss his advice, and his random, funny sense of humor, and just the little things.
He's an incredible kid, but the most important thing, he has the strongest testimony. He's a stubborn and independent person and no matter what you tell him, in the end he'll just do what he wants. His mission and testimony were the same way. He didn't live off other's testimonies, he didn't study his scriptures, do what was right, and decide to go on a mission because someone told him to, or because that's what everyone else was doing. He did it because that's what he wanted, and he knows it's true. I'll miss him so much, I balled when we dropped him off, two years is a long time. But no doubt, He'll be changing lives in Argentina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment