Sunday, October 6

10 months.

it's the same home & town I was brought home to when I was first born. 
they're the best friends I've had since elementary. (or some a little later.) 
all the faces are familiar, the hallways, & the streets. 
I can honestly tell you, I absolutely love it all. 
every person, memory, adventure, story, it's become who I am. 
I really do love the life I live. I'm soaking it all in, seizing the day.. but still, it's comfortable. 
not what ships are built for...
& maybe too comfortable. 
I'm ready for that change. to explore and find myself all over again. 
I'm ready for new faces, a new home, & to fall in love with something new. 
ready for new challenges, new tears, & new adventures. 
thinking about it makes me too excited, 
& to over-anticipate the future would create a waste of the present.  
so for now, I'll create my own new adventure, and embrace this familiar life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment