notice the length of my hair.
it's been either this length or shorter for what seems like forever.
i get it trimmed but only take off a tiny bit.
point is. my hair doesn't grow. and i really wish it would.
so any tips to making your hair grow faster?

this may seem weird...
ReplyDeletebut prenatal vitamins. I swear, they don't make you pregnant. (:
They are just really good for your hair, skin, and nails.
Or..you know, you could buy Hair Skin & Nail vitamins. But they cost more... (:
Do you take your photos or does someone else? They are so pretty! I'm officially jelous(nevermind I have always been jelous of how pretty and talented you are). I'm sorry I don't know what to do about hair growth.
ReplyDeleteyou can have mine, it grows fast and is uncontrollably curly. and i'll have yours because it always looks amazing.
ReplyDelete