Friday, June 24

an obsession gone out of hand.

if i had money i would buy these all in a heartbeat...
nike.com
Red Canvas Women's Classics
also in light pink, black, black sparkly, gray striped, and navy. 
toms.com
Ecote Woven T-Strap Skimmer
Cooperative Two Tone T-Strap Skimmer
Wanted Crochet Oxford
View Product
View Product
all urbanoutfitters.com
Product Image Women's Merona® Zakia Houndstooth Rain Boots - Black
target.com


and this is only the shoes...

5 comments:

  1. I have been wanting running shoes like that for a long time also.
    The third pair of shoes down from urban outfitters, they have a pair sort of like that at forever young shoes at the mall and I found a pink pair at nordstrom rack that I almost got(I don't know if they'd still have them though).
    I love those last pair of shoes from urban outfitters! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. i have a list very similar to this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love! everysingle one of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have those red toms, and i love them. and i'm in love with every single one of those other shoes! I love shoes!

    ReplyDelete