Friday, June 10

nevermind.

a blog is supposed to be a place for you to vent.
a place to be honest about how you feel. and to let everything go.
well maybe that's how it is for all of you, but apparently not me anymore.
i'm honestly considering going private..

5 comments:

  1. Oh Brit, you shouldn't go private, your blog is my favorite blog that I read, I LOVE it! Your blog has helped me so much, more then you know and it has been an answer to prayers a couple times. But it is your decision, just know that I love your blog and you, because you are amazing, always so optimistic about life, and absolutely Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To that, I would have to say, please don't, I really enjoy reading what you have to say, and it helps me everyday with my struggles in life. Because of your words I am working everyday to better myself. I found your blog out of dumb luck, and am now a daily follower, and I really hope you won't go private. And to anyone who is mad at you for being honest, to heck with them, if they don't like your opinions they don't have to read them, they read your blog by choice.

    From, the anonymous commenter from before

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't listen to them! They're just jealous that they aren't as talented as you. Don't let them bring you down. You're a beautiful girl and should be able to vent as much as you want. Go ahead do it! (:

    www.laughyourwaythroughlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. brittney-
    this is your blog. you write what you feel and if that is how you feel at the moment then so be it. you can't control that. if others don't like it, they don't have to read it. they can control that. write what you feel and not worry about what others think because odds are they feel the same way just aren't brave enough to say it to the world.
    love,
    austyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm... brit? you better not go private!! whatever happened it doesnt matter at all!! :)

    ReplyDelete