Friday, June 3

we believe in tradition.


because summer is:
skipping the last day of school because obviously it's unnecessary. 
sleeping in.
taco amigo. and getting fries and an oreo shake. 
walking everywhere. (more than two hours total)
barefeet and flip-flops. 
being carefree and loving life. 
spending to much time at the pool. 
not caring about boys. 
basking in the sun feeling the warm rays on your skin. 
being slightly sunburnt. 
going all natural. air dried hair and no make-up. 
and partying the night away. (:

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think we should play this summer.
    cause you are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We really do need to hang out this summer, and I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. How I adore summer! I am Jes. And Hello.

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH!!! brit i love what you have done to your blog!!! love the title!!! so cute!! you are so perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete