Sunday, July 17

role call?

this is a shout out to the family. 
because obviously i love you all immensely... 
and, turns out many of you happen to read this little blog. or soon claim to become readers.
so, brian, hunter, adam, jenn, mom, dad, alissa, nate, joann, alana, anaka, and everyone else too. 
i'd like to know who honestly is reading.. 
and who's just making it up. (: 
so if you're here. and we're related, please comment.
thanks. that's all. 
love, brit. (: 

p.s. for everyone else out there, 
how would you honestly feel about your entire 
extended family reading your blog?

12 comments:

  1. my extended family does read my blog.
    but most of them live out of state, so it's fun.
    My parents and siblings however, do not. And for that I am grateful. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so thankful that only my Sister and Mom, (occationally female cousin) read my blog. I will vent about my brothers all the time on my blog. Because lets be honest, if you had the brothers i do, you would as well. But the family that does read my blog, they understand the pain my brothers make. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh they do! So do my parents and my sister and my ward, its a little creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My names alissa
    I'm brittney's aunt
    I like to play
    I like to dance
    Role call

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Britney, I haven't been reading, but I'm going to start. And since I'm out of state, that makes it ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know I read it. Nate Dawg in da hzouse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a newbie. JoAnn McArthur, proud aunt to the author of this blog.

    Not making it up, I'm a follower. Not a big commenter (unless asked...hence this post). Happy blogging Brit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yep this is by far the best post you've ever done! Yes I'm a member of the family and I read.

    ReplyDelete
  9. my parents occasionally check in on my blog,
    but usually only when prompted..
    my sister reads avidly.
    but the other two don't.

    bless I hope my family doesn't read my blog,
    they wouldn't call me to babysit anymore(:

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am Brit's aunt and an avid reader, she is listed on my blog list for proof:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well I really do read your blog and I love it! I am here reading and I really enjoy it:)

    ReplyDelete