Sunday, December 18

be anonymous if you'd prefer.


re-reading posts from the last couple weeks.. i realize i left some open ends. 
(referring to this 'as of lately' boy story) 
probly just cause i'm venting and scatter-brained.
some of you that i know personally, may have questions. 
and perhaps some of you readers are confused too? 
i'm still trying to think it all through myself. 
but feel free to ask. i promise answers. and i'll try to clarify things. 
whoever you are, and whatever your question is, 
i'll give my 100% honest opinion.
just leave a comment. 

6 comments:

  1. well I have questions but I supose we will discuss those during the sleepover right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you still friends with him? Or are you guys haters?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I barely know you but your blog is quite addicting. Let's be friends?
    Oh ha by the way, this is Louisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that your done with this guy. Have you fallen for someone else yet? Do you think you will fall for someone else?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why do you do this to yourself?
    I realize some of it is unintentional and can't be avoided, but maybe just..not forget about it. this isn't coming out right.
    Sometimes I think the hardest part of life is acting like you don't care.
    But other times, the absolute hardest thing I've ever done is act like I do care.
    Do you tell him how you feel? Or do you just write about it on your blog? Because he's a boy, and, let's face it, boys are stupid, he might not completely realize you feel this way if you don't tell him.
    And Britt, don't feel like you need a man. You can be amazing without a guy in your life. In my personal opinion, the girls who stick it out by themselves, even when there is a perfect guy available, they're the strongest ones. You need only wait until he time is right, then you'll have your time. It may be a log time coming, but I believe you'll find the right guy, who won't break your heart like this one did, and he will be even more perfect: perfect for you.
    Remember who you are: a beautiful, loved daughter of God. If He hasn't given you a man in your life yet, He must know you're stronger without one.

    ReplyDelete