Monday, February 18

I'm His little girl.

I'm grateful for the picture that sits above my bed. The one with the little blonde girl, sitting on Christ's knee. For me, I've always been that little gir, and on nights like tonight, it means more than ever, as He whispers in my ear.. 
...
"It's okay that they were judgemental and got mad at  you. I know you're giving absolutely all that you can into it. I love you for that. I understand."
...
"It's okay that calculus is really hard for you. I'm sorry for when you think you get it but then fail the quizzes. That's not a talent I blessed you naturally with. Because I gave you other talents that will be far more beneficial in your life, like being a writer and an artist. I know you wouldn't trade those gifts for calculus. I promise I'll help you through calculus, push through, you'll get stronger, and I'll be there every step of the way."
...
"It's okay if you're grades aren't 100% perfect. I'm watching you try your hardest, I'll take care of things,  I promise. Keep doing what's right and I'll guide your future."
...
"Remember that towards your campaigning and running for President too. Don't stress over it. I'm the one in charge. I realize who needs what most at this time in your lives. I know your needs perfectly, Trust me Brit. I love you."
...
"You're doing great. Really, I'm proud of you. Please, don't ever ever give up. Because I love you, and that is always enough to keep you going."


No comments:

Post a Comment