Sunday, April 13

oh, hello again.

It's a constant debate over starting a new blog, or let this one keep running.
This one with nearly 5 years of my history, this one containing more of me than anything else. This one to which I've grown very attached.

Although, I think I've finally opted for a new start, a literal one, completely new.
It will more than likely be keeping the same name, and for old time's sake this one will be switched back to the previous title, because that's how most of it's life was lived, as Simple Serendipity.

Hopefully these changes will be in the near future. Because I have far too much to say, and I'm getting too anxious and excited about blogging again. (:

I have the worst case of senioritis. I don't function well without sleep, and it's far past my bedtime.

If you're out there, reading, anticipate changes, and my return to this little blogosphere.
Love, Brit.

No comments:

Post a Comment