Thursday, June 6

a sufficient update.


  • I'm not sure how this never made it on to the blog, perhaps I'll go back and put in a post, but I am in fact the Student Body President of PG High School. I've felt excited and relieved and stressed and inadequate and blessed and basically every emotion since being elected, I'm sure I'll have plenty more to say about this hopefully incredible experience. 
  • Cross Country is in season. It kicks my butt. I am extremely mentally week when it comes to running. and it's good for me. Other than this my summer has been embarrassingly dull. someone please save me. 
  • I quit my job back in March, simply because i didn't have time. I'm now bored out of my mind with zero income and wishing i had it back. but i'll be gone for almost 5 weeks straight and then the school year will pick up, and clearly no one wants to hire that schedule. 
  • I've been reading more often. Which is weird because I don't think I've been a reader since literally 5th grade. It was probably even before then. I've never ever had time for it. Now i finally do. 
  • my room has stayed extremely clean lately. my ocd side is coming out a little stronger, and i have time to actually maintain a clean room. 
  • I've decided i'm finally going to be obedient to my 'eat super healthy' goal. running is a whole heck of a lot harder when you don't eat healthy, so i guess that was enough motivation to finally put my goal to action. 
My blogging has been lacking, and maybe this summer i'll begin to keep up again. 
I know my last post said followers hardly phase me anymore, which may be true, but i got a sweet little comment from someone, and it reminded me that I do still have followers, who enjoy reading about my life. That was a quick update, but I'll try to do better. hah, with all my spare time you wouldn't think that should be a problem.

also, feel free to ask questions. i love questions. 
comment, or here works too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment