Thursday, June 6

bloggers opinions?

Lately this blog has become even more of a personal blog.
I've always hoped people would come across it and enjoy what I've written, and I suppose that's still nice. 
But I'm realizing half the things I share hold little or no importance to most readers. 
A friend said something a little while back that scared me just a little, about being far too open on the internet. 
Honestly, I'm a naiive little girl that hardly even considers that literally anyone could read this. 
But in reality it might not be safe just how open I am, about every aspect of my life. 
Therefore, I'm considering going private, everyone would still be more than welcome to read, just by invite only. 
Followers and things really aren't as big of a deal to me anymore, and I don't really mind whether or not new people are discovering my blog. 
Other bloggers: have you considered going private? Do you think I'm safe to stay public?

No comments:

Post a Comment